Hello there! So glad you stopped by!
It’s the season of love, of red roses and dove!
Share the love of the season by throwing a Valentine’s Day Party with Valentine’s Day Invitations from 123invitations. Whether you are having a party for happy couples or a so-happy-I’m-single-party, or some kind of fusion for people to find new love. Valentine’s Day is a great reason to have a blast. Get together for a night of romance and wine, and all things lovely and divine.
Also known as Singles Awareness Day, this is the day single people gather to celebrate their single status. Some want to remind romantic couples that they don’t need to be in a relationship to celebrate life. Quite true, I say!
Other popular activities during the season include traveling, volunteering, gathering of family and friends, and gift giving for oneself. Chinese New Year celebrations and Mardi Gras Carniva also occur around the same time. You can host a Masquerade Party and invite people to show off their masks and costumes and have a fun time together!
Sending online invitations from 123invitations has several benefits –
- It’s Free. If the party budget is tight, this is one spot it’s easy to cut costs.
- Immediate RSVP. Just a click and the host will know in real time how many guests to expect, without waiting on the post both ways.
- Send to Unlimited guests. Invite as many guests as you want!
- Updating is a breeze. If the time or place changes, informing every guest is just a few clicks away.
- Sending reminders. Again, a breeze. Just a few clicks.
- Save paper. This one is my favorite. Imagine how many trees you can save by NOT sending those thousands of Paper invites and RSVPs and updates and reminders!
- Variety. You can browse through a variety of invitation templates and choose the one that best describes your party!
So why send a plain text message for those special events, when you can invite with a digital invitation card!
Here is what you need to do –