For flowers that bloom about our feet
For tender grass, so fresh, so sweet;
For song of bird, and hum of bee;
For all things fair we hear or see,
Father in heaven, we thank Thee! ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
Thanksgiving is the time to show our gratitude. It is the time when we say, “Thank You”, for the food before us, the friends and family beside us and the love between us. For most of us, it’s the time to get together and talk about our past, present and future.
“What am I doing with my life?” It is arguably the most commonly uttered phrase in 20-somethings — maybe even 30-somethings, and 40-somethings, and 50-somethings, but why? Why is it that so few of us seem to appreciate what we already have and be thankful for it, instead of being sad about what we don’t have? It is not the happy people who are thankful; it is thankful people who are happy. No matter how bad we think our life is, always remember, it is someone else’s fairy tale!
“If the only prayer you said in your whole life was, ‘thank you’, that would suffice.” – Meister Eckhart
Thanksgiving – the time when we get-together, eat together and say thanks together. Like branches of a tree, we all grow in different directions, move away from each other, live far and wide. But we share a common bond – the bond of love! With advancement in technology, distances have no meaning. We can invite our friends and family with just a few clicks. But why invite anyone with just a text? Make them feel special – invite them with a digital invitation card!
At 123invitations, we understand your need to make your guests feel special. So we have some great designer invitation templates that you can use to invite your loved ones this Thanksgiving. Here is what you need to do –
- Visit 123invitations.com
- Click on any category to view the invitation cards in that category.
- Select an invitation card of your liking from the various designer invitation card options and click on it.
- Scroll down to the ‘Enter Event Details’ section, enter your Invite details and then click on ‘Save and Continue’.
- In the Login page, enter your existing 123greetings user id and password if you have one; or create a new account by clicking ‘Signup’.
- After you have signed in, it’s time to add your Guests. Just upload your guests’ email ids by either filling in details manually or by importing them from different email service providers.
- Review your RSVP settings and click on ‘Send Invite’.
- That’s it! Your invitation will be sent to all your guests immediately. You will be notified with the RSVP status of your guests. You can also view and manage your guests from the ‘Manage’ section on the website.
Wasn’t that easy? Exactly the motto we live by at 123invitations – Quick and Classy invites!
P.S. – Crazy about football? Invite your buddies to watch the games together. Check out our ‘Watch the Game’ invites.